Total-Control Point-Of-Sale System for Retails and Restaurants
What is Clover™ POS?
- Who could use a Clover™ POS Station?
- A small quick-service restaurant (QSR), like an ice cream store, burger shop, or café.
- A small full-service restaurant (FSR), like a bar, local steakhouse, or sushi bar.
- The business may have more than one location, but Clover is not designed for large regional or national chains.
- A business using a terminal + cash register combo for payments today, upgrading to a Clover Station would be an ideal next step to enhance and consolidate business management with payment data.
- Clover Station may also be a good fit for merchants currently using personal devices like a tablet for payment acceptance, as long as the merchant has a physical location with traditional counter space for Clover Station to sit.
Innovation – Clover™ & Ignite Payments
Clover™ Station—a reliable and easy to use point-of-sale (POS) and business management solution for merchants. With the security and reliability of a terminal coupled with the flexibility of a cloud-based POS, Clover Station is the first solution to meet the complete spectrum of small to medium-sized business owners’ needs
Clover POS Station key features include:
- Offline mode with ability to conduct transactions even when the Internet is down
- Open Clover App MarketPlace that allows integration of advanced POS and business solutions
- Merchant analytics with tools to access and use customer data
- Payment card data securely stored in the cloud with the TransArmor® tokenization service
- 24x7x365 customer support with live agents and additional self-service tools
- Patent-pending swivel arm technology to differentiate merchant and customer-facing positions
- Cash drawer, printer and other peripherals that coordinate seamlessly
Check out the following video for Clover POS in action.
With help from First Data and Clover Station™… this restaurant increased sales and business efficiencies too!
For a great example of what First Data and Clover™ Station can do for small business, look no further than Carter’s.
The restaurant implemented Clover and now has quite the appetizing tale to tell.
I popped into Carter’s to see how they are doing, and they are LOVING Clover. ~ Amanda reported about her happy client.
The manager says she and the owner are watching their sales on Clover’s reporting tab ‘like a stock ticker’ and are so excited they finally know how much they are making. Their sales have skyrocketed.
Can a solution like Clover Station really have that big of an impact on sales? You bet your barbeque it can. In Carter’s case, here’s why:
Speedier service = higher sales
Much of the client’s business is carryout. With Clover’s easy touchscreen software, the restaurant is moving customers and their orders through the line more quickly, and the parking lot is clearing out faster. So when people drive by and see the place isn’t overflowing, they realize they can get their food faster and are more likely to stop in. Essentially, the volume of business they were doing on Fridays and Saturdays is now happening every day of the week.
The quicker turnaround has made their customers happier, and it’s made a huge difference in sales. They are making 30-40 percent more every single day. ~ said Amanda.
Clover’s integrated payroll functionality is a far cry from the restaurant’s old, highly manual system. Employees were clocking in by writing down their arrival times on a whiteboard – an imperfect tracking system to say the least. Now, workers clock in with Clover.
They are already noticing that the workers are more likely to show up on time now that they know they won’t get paid for the time they are late. ~ Amanda said.
Similar to the payroll situation, Carter’s was manually tracking inventory – literally, with pencil and paper. Not since Clover Station arrived, however. Now, rich inventory functionality is integrated right into the solution, providing a level of visibility the restaurant has never had before.
Clover has totally changed things for them, in a matter of about 10 days. It’s incredible to watch. Now they really understand what’s going on in their business. ~ Amanda said
Mini Clover POS
Do you have Clover success story to share? Contact us today!